Thank you for your interest in applying for an ASG grant. For more information, explore the links below or contact the Grant Department directly.
ASG Contact Information
Office: CC152 (Community Center)
Phone: (503) 594-3934
General Grant Information: Click here for Details
|Term:||Application Due Date:|
||Monday, May 23. 2022
||Friday, September 30, 2022
||Monday, Nov 14, 2022
||Monday, February 20, 2023
About the Transportation Grant: Click here for Details
• Associated Student Government, along with the CCC Foundation and CCC Horticulture Department, has created a partial solution to the challenges of Childcare, Textbook and Fee expenses.
• Grant recipients will be selected through an evaluation process that is based on, and may not be limited to: income, credit hours, grade point average, number and age of children and a student’s ability to sufficiently demonstrate a financial need for the grant.
• The money that funds the Grants comes from the CCC Foundation’s donations and several CCC ASG fundraising activities.
• The amount of money awarded varies due to the number of applicants, the need of the applicants, and the funds available.
• Receiving a grant one term, does not guarantee that you will receive a grant another term, and not everyone who applies will receive one.
• In order for ASG to determine your eligibility for the grant program, you need to have your application fully completed.
• All information you submit is confidential.
• Do not mail this application; ASG is not responsible for items lost in the mail.
About the Fees Grant: Click here for Details
Funds are distributed as a reimbursement (receipt required). The following is a list of eligible expenses:Transit:
• TriMet: Term, Month, Day, 2.5 Hour passes
• South Clackamas Transportation District: Tickets
• Canby Area Transit: 24 Ride Punch, Month passes
• SMART Wilsonville: All, Punch, Single passesBicycle:
• Repair and maintenance costs
• Bicycle parts: tires, chains, brakes, etc.
• Bicycle lockCarpool:
• Must register on Drive Less. Connect.
submit copy of e-mail confirmation, and list 1+ carpool partners, to receive a gift card for gas purchase: Fred Meyer, Shell, etc.
About the Childcare Grant: Click here for Details
• Proceeds from the Horticulture Department's Urban Agriculture Farmers Market funds this grant.
• The Fees Grant money may be used as needed for educational expenses.
• Funds will be administered through Financial Aid in your student account. If you have a zero balance a check can be issued if requested.
• The money that funds the Grants comes from the CCC Foundation’s donations, several CCC ASG fundraising activities and the CCC Horticulture Farmers Market proceeds.
• In order to be eligible for a grant, your child(ren) must be placed with a state certified and approved Childcare provider or facility.
• Only ONE grant can be awarded per child in a family. For example, a separated or divorced couple may NOT get a grant each for their common child(ren). However, other dependent children can be put on an application.
About the Textbook Grant: Click here for Details
Veteran's Grant Information: Click here for Details
• The Textbook Grant money may be used in the CCC Bookstore or the Student Government Lending Library.
• Money awarded from the Textbook Grant can only be used to purchase textbooks. School supplies are not covered.
Financial Aid Information: Click here for Details
•The Veterans Grant money may be used as a reimbursement for textbook purchases or rentals (receipts required).
• Money awarded from the Veterans Grant can only be used to purchase or rent textbooks. School supplies are not covered.
• Federal financial aid regulations require you to report any sources of income or assistance that you receive during the school year that total $100 or more to the Student Financial Services Office. This includes money that you are awarded as a recipient of any ASG Grant, even though the funds do not come directly to you. Adjustments may need to be made to reduce your budget amount.
• Student Financial Services determines your budget based on the information you provide to our office through the FAFSA and additional information forms. When you indicate that you will have child care costs during the school year, your budget is increased to include those costs. Though you do not receive award aid for childcare, those funds are included in the total award you can receive.
• To find out about the impact of the grant on your aid package, please contact the Financial Aid Office in Roger Rook, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 503-594-6100. Your information will be reviewed and your specific questions will be answered.